TJM Cars Ltd t/a Discover Car Leasing Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be over the age of 18 and approved for credit with one of our agreed lenders.
- All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing which can be subject to change due to funders terms, dealer discounts or manufacturers terms.
- All data listed is supplied from the KeeResources database and is subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in KeeResources data.
- Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned to the funder.
- All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract under a Business or Personal Contract Hire agreement.
- You are responsible for the condition of your vehicle, at the end of the lease, you may receive damage charges
The term "TJM Cars Ltd t/a Discover Car Leasing" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A1 Lifestyle Village, Great North Road, Saint Neots, PE19 6EN. Our company registration number is 11936362. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TJM Cars Ltd t/a Discover Car Leasing's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Business REGULATION Discover Car Leasing is a trading name of TJM Cars Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Our FCA Firm Register Number (FRN) is 844608. You can verify this information by checking the FCA Register which can be found at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6968. As a vehicle leasing broker, we are a credit broker, not a lender and can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers to fund the lease of your vehicle. All finance applications are subject to status and terms and conditions apply. UK residents only and you must be over the age of 18. Guarantees may be required.
SERVICE WE PROVIDE • You will not receive advice or any recommendation from us in respect of the finance available to lease your vehicle,instead we will ask you a number of questions to ensure we provide you with sufficient information to choose how you wish to proceed. • After your initial enquiry through our website, we will search comparable vehicles and provide you with a quotation from one of our finance providers in respect of your vehicle requirements and specifications. • On acceptance of the quotation, we will ask you to complete and sign an online finance proposal. You must ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate. • Your completed online finance proposal will be submitted to the finance provider who has agreed to lease the vehicle to you for underwriting. The finance provider may request additional information to support your application. You are not committed to any such lease until the finance agreement has been signed by you and executed by the finance provider. • On acceptance of your finance proposal by the finance provider, we will issue you with a vehicle order form which we will ask you to sign to enable us to obtain the vehicle at the price quoted. Your vehicle order form gives us permission to search and acquire the requested vehicle and is not a contract between us and you. • Once you sign and return your vehicle order form to us, you will receive confirmation together with the finance agreement documents for signature either directly from us or the finance provider. It is important that you read these documents carefully before signing and returning. • Once your finance agreement has been returned and accepted, we will arrange delivery of your vehicle. Please note that your vehicle cannot be delivered during the statutory cooling off period of your finance agreement. Delivery dates are subject to change and we have no influence over such dates.
QUOTATIONS All vehicles include a driven delivery to UK mainland addresses and Road Fund License (RFL) is included for the duration of the contract. If, however, the Government changes the rate of RFL and it increases, the finance company reserve the right to pass the increase on to you, the customer. We reserve the right to change the price either before or after an order is accepted. You will be notified of such a change and you have the right to cancel your order if the charge is not acceptable without any charges. Quotations provided will be in accordance with the finance company's guidelines. The finance company has the right to change or decline the quotations on receipt of your full proposal.
CHARGES FOR OUR BROKERING SERVICES When using our credit broking services, you may be required to pay a charge in relation to those services which constitutes our processing fee. If applicable, the exact amount will be displayed in this order form. The charge may be collected by cheque or bank transfer, on submission of your order form. Please check with your Broker which payment methods they accept prior to placing your order OUR REMUNERATION We receive commission from your finance provider for introducing you to them. You are entitled, at any time, to request information regarding any commission which we may have received as a result of placing your business with a finance provider. If we do not know the exact amount of commission, we will provide you with the likely amount. 149295 We are a credit broker not a lender We are authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority. FCA Firm Register Number 844608
CANCELLATION NOTICE No order which has been accepted may be cancelled by The Customer except with the written consent of the Company and subject to the Customer indemnifying the Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of labour and materials), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company, our cancellation fee is £299.99. Where a customer cancels the Agreement during the Cooling Off Period, the Customer will still be liable to pay any fees due as listed here (the Vehicle Order not being a "linked agreement" for the purposes of the Consumer Credit Act). Any estimated date quoted for delivery of the Goods is approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Customer arising from any delay in delivery of the Goods, howsoever caused.